By Daniele Gair - Many a Sunday afternoon has found me deeply engrossed in 1930s-Era detective stories, and two of my favorite sleuths are the swanky and stylish stars of the Thin Man series, Nick and Nora Charles. To my eyes, this couple had it all, from witty repartee to stylish cloths, and they exhibited a smooth sophistication,... [Read more]
eNews & Updates
Upcoming Auctions – Antiques, Art & More…
Under The Hammer – Antique Auction News
Auction Results: See what these fine antiques and others recently sold for Under The Hammer.
- Snuff Bottles: What are they and why collect them?
- Under The Hammer – Antique Auction News (July 2010)
- Upcoming Auctions – Antiques, Art and Collectibles
- Not Just A Plaything: French Dolls of the Late 19th Century
- Under The Hammer – Antique Auction News (May 2010)
- Caveat Internet
- A Great Gift: High Museum Receives 47 Works of Art
- Under The Hammer – Antique Auction News (April 2010)
- From Russia With Love: Collecting Fabergé
- The Value Of Chinese Furniture Begins With The Wood