By Daniele Gair - There is something about royal treasure that piques the imagination. The English Crown Jewels in London enjoy a steady stream of admirers. The contents of the tomb of King Tut, including the mummified pharaoh himself, went on one of the most successful museum tours of all time in the 1970s. But if anything speaks... [Read more]
eNews & Updates
Upcoming Auctions – Antiques, Art & More…
Under The Hammer – Antique Auction News
Auction Results: See what these fine antiques and others recently sold for Under The Hammer.
- Snuff Bottles: What are they and why collect them?
- Under The Hammer – Antique Auction News (July 2010)
- Upcoming Auctions – Antiques, Art and Collectibles
- Not Just A Plaything: French Dolls of the Late 19th Century
- Under The Hammer – Antique Auction News (May 2010)
- Caveat Internet
- A Great Gift: High Museum Receives 47 Works of Art
- Under The Hammer – Antique Auction News (April 2010)
- From Russia With Love: Collecting Fabergé
- The Value Of Chinese Furniture Begins With The Wood