By Daniele Gair - One of the first friends a child ever has is often a simple construction of wood, porcelain, or cloth filled with stuffing and a painted-on smile. For centuries, dolls have not only kept children company, but have reflected how a society sees itself. Today, dolls of every shape, size, and color, made from the most... [Read more]
eNews & Updates
Upcoming Auctions – Antiques, Art & More…
Under The Hammer – Antique Auction News
Auction Results: See what these fine antiques and others recently sold for Under The Hammer.
- Snuff Bottles: What are they and why collect them?
- Under The Hammer – Antique Auction News (July 2010)
- Upcoming Auctions – Antiques, Art and Collectibles
- Not Just A Plaything: French Dolls of the Late 19th Century
- Under The Hammer – Antique Auction News (May 2010)
- Caveat Internet
- A Great Gift: High Museum Receives 47 Works of Art
- Under The Hammer – Antique Auction News (April 2010)
- From Russia With Love: Collecting Fabergé
- The Value Of Chinese Furniture Begins With The Wood